1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Disclosure to third parties
2.1 We may disclose your information to third parties for the following purposes:
- Undertaking checks with credit reference agencies.
- Legal and debt recovery agents for the purpose of debt collection and tracing.
- In accordance with any consent given by you via this Site or otherwise.
- If We are required to do so by law or if We receive a valid request by the police or government department investigating an illegal (or alleged illegal) activity.
3. Use of data
3.1 From time to time We may use the data We collect about you or your usage of the Site in Our marketing activities. If after submitting your details you wish to amend them or wish to request that We stop using your information in this manner, you can do this at anytime by sending Us an email to with your request and the subject “Privacy change”. Please note this will not affect any use of your data prior to receiving your request.
5. Access to your information
4.1 You have a right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to access certain personal data held by Us on you. Please send your request by email to Us at . An administration fee may be required to process your request. We will deal with your request as soon as reasonably possible, but in any event within the statutory time limit.
For more information on the cookies used on Our site and to configure your individual cookie settings please visit Our cookie information page.